Want to spice up a plain grilled steak? And give it a touch of goodness? We've got just the recipe for you. With this Mighty Kimchi Butter, you'll never look at a steak the same way again. Try it out and let us know.
- 3 tablespoons Mild Kimchy
- 1 tablespoon Kimchy liquid
- 3 tablespoons of salty butter
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Cut kimchy into small pieces and mix with the softened butter and kimchi liquid with a fork.
- Blend until everything is well mixed. Transfer the butter to a large piece of plastic wrap and use the wrap to form it into a log. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 1 week before using.
- Season the steak generously on both sides with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Grill the steak until desired doneness.
- Slice the steak and add the kimchi butter on top to melt.